Committed To Making A Difference In Massachusetts Since 1995
Lee Goldstein and Jeff Feuer have had a community-based law office since 1995. Our commitment to our clients – tenants, consumers, employees, activists, no-profit agencies, social service and arts organizations, and small businesses – is informed by our progressive politics.
As progressive lawyers, we are sensitive to the concerns of the communities in which we live and work, and we understand the role of the law in the wider context of the political and economic issues with which we all struggle. We are dedicated to providing you with professional service and vigorous advocacy, within the framework of fighting for economic and social justice.
- have been the victim of employment discrimination
- are facing an eviction action
- want to set up a nonprofit organization
- need to negotiate a severance agreement
- need to fight against a foreclosure on your home
- suffered a corporate rip-off as a consumer
- have not received all of the pay to which you are entitled
- had a child who was poisoned by lead paint
- been fired from your job
- wish to purchase your first home or condominium
- want to draw up a will or a trust for your children
- need an advocate to help you fight for your rights
We would be privileged to try to help you!
Taking A Client-Centered Approach
Our approach to addressing legal concerns is client-centered. Our two-attorney office emphasizes individualized, informed and empathetic service, and close communication with our clients.
We emphasize our personal communication with you, our zealous advocacy and our attention to all aspects of your case. Regardless of the size of the case, our goal is to obtain the most favorable result for each of our clients using all of the legal tools at our disposal. Thoroughness, preparation and commitment are our watchwords.
Our commitment at Goldstein and Feuer is to provide the highest level of performance and satisfaction that demonstrates both to clients and peers nothing less than the best legal advice and advocacy available. We look forward to working with you to solve your problems and achieve your goals.
Legal Solutions That Work For You
We offer a sliding scale fee structure based on your household income, and we focus on working closely with you to achieve the best results possible. We are highly experienced lawyers who take our responsibilities seriously, knowing that the legal problems and issues facing our clients can have a lasting impact on their lives. We are committed to representing people for whom the legal system often doesn’t work.
We provide our clients with the highest level of advice and advocacy, and our commitment to serving as your attorneys includes:
- Giving your legal issues the close attention and analysis that you deserve
- Explaining all options to help you make an informed decision
- Giving you as much time as you need to speak with us
- Keeping you informed about the status of your case
- Maintaining client confidence
- Looking out for both your immediate needs and your long term interests
- Prompt return of your phone calls and emails